Explore the foundations of Iyengar yoga through asana practice and discussion in YCT’s 2016 Enrichment Program. This program is designed for students wishing to deepen their understanding of the physical and philosophical foundations of Iyengar yoga.
Orientation Evening: Monday, January 11 at 6:30pm.
This program commences the week of January 11 and ends on June 11.
Join Jocelyn Hollmann and Nadia Horodynsky for:
– Six Level 1/2 asana workshops on the fundamentals of asana
– Six philosophy clinic/discussion sessions exploring BKS Iyengar’s inspirational work “Light on Life
The asana workshops are suitable for Level 1 and Level 2 Iyengar students with a minimum of six months practice. The philosophy clinics are available to all Iyengar students.
The entire Enrichment Program contains:
– two 90-minute asana classes per week with Jocelyn, Nadia or Marlene
– six Saturday morning philosophy clinic/discussion sessions followed by
– six Level 1/2 asana workshops
Full cost for the package is $1125 +hst or $200 +hst if paid monthly.
Workshop Dates: Saturday mornings on January 16, February 13, March 19, April 9, May 14 and June 11.
Please note, minimum registration of 10 participants is required for this program to run.